Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rehoboth, Delaware, DE 19971
The Overnight Merchandising Associate is responsible for positively impacting the customer’s experience by assisting in the implementation of floorset merchandise presentations. The Overnight Merchandising Associate is also accountable for the processing and placement of merchandise, execution of visual displays and windows, and post-floorset stockroom organization. The Overnight Merchandising Associate is expected to role model the AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
• Recreate the merchandise presentation as illustrated in Company directed marketing and merchandising floorset documents.
• Maximize merchandise presentations by applying AEO visual standards when executing merchandising changes and updates.
• Ensure that defined product quantities are consistently presented.
• Execute assigned visual displays during floorsets as directed in company visual documents.
• Build window and upper displays, dress bustforms, and merchandise fixtures and walls.
• Maintain proper lighting in the store and windows to ensure merchandise is highlighted appropriately.
• Deliver proper sizing integrity, ensure availability of sizes, and appropriate size stickering.
• Adhere to uniform folding and hanging standards.
• Execute styling and detailing of all merchandise in accordance with the visual directives.
• Ensure all merchandise is signed correctly and according to Company directed marketing and merchandising updates.
• Identify potential merchandising opportunities and provide creative solutions to the store management team.
• Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual’s race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.