Ambassador - (10267-Wilmington Meters)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
The Ambassador performs a variety of tasks to ensure a quality guest experience, and the smooth operation of the parking facility that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location the Ambassador is responsible for greeting and assisting guests, completing car counts, and ensuring facility cleanliness. The Ambassador works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that cleanliness as well as safety standards are met at all times.QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* At least 18 years of age
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Ability to verbally communicate with guests
* Previous customer service experience, preferredPHYSICAL DEMANDS:
* Constantly move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
* Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shiftWORKING CONDITIONS:
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
* Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
* Act as traffic controller to direct incoming guests to available parking spaces.
* Assist guests in operating pay machines; educate guests in regard to parking policies.
* Perform vehicle counts, when required, to ensure garage does not over fill available spaces.
* Control traffic at entrances and exits, as needed; provide assistance to customers who have forgotten where they parked.
* Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment, as directed by the Operations Manager.
* Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or Operations Manager as necessary
* Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
* Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
* All other duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reef Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity