Data Modeling Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
Communicate with application developers, end-users, and database analysts to develop, maintain, and gain approval of data models of various levels of abstraction describing the data assets and business rules used by the corporation’s business concepts, business processes, and business applications. Develop and maintain data models and associated metadata to be forward engineered on the respective database platform. Apply adherence to corporate data architecture standards
1. Apply rigorous data management principles to model Highmark’s data assets to build and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical data models
2. Develop and employ the technical standards, procedures, and guidelines used to govern data models
3. Direct, coach, and guide development teams in applying data modeling techniques and the usage of data modeling and repository tools
4. Define ownership, obtain approval, and communicate data models to various audiences. Ensure consistent enterprise view and usage of data assets
5. Manage XML schemas that are consistent with the data models
6. Assure compliance to required Corporate standards, procedures, guidelines and processes, including audits
7. Other duties as assigned or requested
+ High School Diploma or equivalent is required
+ Bachelor’s Degree
+ 2 years of solid data modeling experience whereby performing data modeling as the priority job accountability
+ Work experience in the following is preferred:
+ Logical and physical data modeling using Entity Relationship Modeling 3NF
+ Data Dictionary knowledge
+ Metadata knowledge
+ Model Mart
Referral Payout Level: 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
Req ID: J150250