Business Analyst - Retail Performance
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Retail Performance Management Team:Retail Performance Management (RPM) team creates data driven solutions. The primary responsibilities of the team include Business Unit & Product level Analysis, Sales Process Management, Budgeting, Forecasting and providing concise, actionable, effective, and simple information that would give Management the visibility and insight they need to make sound decisions.
As aBusiness Analyst,you will apply your strategic and analytical skills to providing Retail Management with solutions to the challenges that the environment is setting forth; and you will do it all in a highly collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
•Strategic & analytic orientation:The Business Analyst will be responsible for capturing information, presenting summaries through clear and concise reports, drawing conclusions and providing insights, recommendations, and forecasts related to Retail business line performance. The Business Analyst will forecast and budget various information including balances, non-interest income & expense and capital expenditures related to Retail projects while providing explanations for variances.
•Business Cases:Develop problem frame-works, hypotheses, test and analysis, solution development, scope operational feasibility, lead implementation efforts and develop a monitoring plan
•Partnership:Work closely with internal partners such as our Technology, Retail Banking, Operations, Finance, Marketing and others to deliver a complete and cohesive solution and drive improvement in quality, volume, service, and profitability
•Effective Communication: Strong written and oral communication, ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas/information, coupled with the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills
•Emerging Technologies: Working Experience: Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy
•Good organizational skills:Capability to manage work and provide timely business and technical expertise for the analytics across multiple projects and different business functions or units
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position, located at Bank Center in Wilmington, DE.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or quantitative field. MBA is preferred.
• Must have a minimum 2+ years or more of directly related experience in financial industry.
• Must have a demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience.
• Must have working proficiency in analytics modeling and scripting tools such as SQL or Python.
• Must have strong knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Power Query and Power Pivot.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as excellent listening ability and presentation skills.
Physical Demands:The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands:The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled