Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Selbyville, DE 19975
Responsible for the cleaning of the plant production areas to meet company and USDA standards.
Essential Job Functions/ Duties:
• Don on required safety equipment and wear it properly during cleaning operation.
• Disassemble equipment to include break down of selected product piping, removal of covers guards and shrouds to access equipment for proper cleaning. Reassemble where necessary to configure for production operations.
• Receive necessary equipment and cleaning materials from chemical room (soap, buckets, scrub pads, brushes, squeegees) and safely transport them to the work site.
• Perform pre-wash cleaning of area to include dry pickup of meat and trash debris. Squeegee floors and shovel excess product into condemn barrels.
• Comply with all lock out tag out procedures to safely deactivate assigned equipment.
• Pre-rinse, apply soap foam, and rinse assigned equipment, tables, belts, framework, floors and walls.
• Self inspect area for cleaning adequacy. Call supervisor to inspect for satisfactory completion verification.
Secondary Functions/ Duties:
Accomplish any duties assigned by the supervisor. Notify the Supervisor of any problems that are encountered.