Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Kelly Services is currently seeking a full time Claims Assistant for one of our top clients in Wilmington, DE.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Receive new losses and verifies accuracy of information via coverage.
• Register new loss information on system.
• Perform all file updates on system as directed by claim reps/team leader.
• Register loss payments on system.
• Provide customer service to agents, insureds, clients and other customers.
• Process authorized payments.
• Input data entry correspondence into system, diaries information for claims reps and/or team leader, and prepares form letters.
• Typing, photocopying, indexing and filing.
Reports to an Operations Supervisor or to Claims Team Leader.
• 2 years previous claims processing experience.
• Strong customer service background.
• Ability to operate and contribute positively in a team-based environment.
• Good written and oral communication skills including effective telephone skills.
• Ability to work independently under limited supervision.
• Superior organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
• Demonstrated initiative as evidenced by the ability to self-manage, organize and prioritize work.
• Strong working knowledge of computer systems and various Microsoft applications such as Word and Outlook.
• Committed to high standards of behavior and performance.
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.