Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Christiana Care Health System is recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Dermatology Practice! The candidate will rotate to all of our practices which are located at the Christiana Care campus, Wilmington Hospital campus, and our Greenville location. The candidate will provide outpatient clinical dermatology care and will also provide inpatient dermatologic consultation and patient management at the Christiana and Wilmington campuses.
- Master’s degree as an Advance Practice Registered Nurse -NP or graduate from an ARC-PA accredited physician assistant program and have NCCPA certification
- Licensure or license eligible as a physician assistant or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse – FNP as set forth by the state of Delaware
- Prescriptive authority required in Delaware
- Certification in BLS
- Experience in Family Medicine as APRN-FNP or PA preferred
- Established patient visits
- Call requirements likely < 8 weeks per year, potentially including major holidays.
- Ability to provide consult coverage as needed.
- Training of the NP fellowship programs and any PA students rotating.
- Dermatology experience required
Christiana Care offers a very competitive salary, generous time off, funding for CME’s, medical, dental and vision benefits. Don’t hesitate to be part of our growing and innovative team!
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.