Director, Home Health
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Director to fill the position of Home Health Director for our BAYADA at Bayhealth home health office located in Dover, DE. This office provides best in class care to adult and geriatric clients throughout Kent and Sussex Counties.
- Full complement of benefits (comprehensive benefits package)
- Advancement opportunities/growth potential
- Bonus opportunity
As a Home Health Director your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Dynamic Clinician (BSN or Therapist) or business development professional who understands how to maintain the highest levels of client care and customer service.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with employees, referral sources, and community resources while growing this Medicare Certified Home Health Office.
- Responsible for the management and operations of the office, including business development, budgeting, planning, recruiting and fiscal management.
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation.
If you’re a Home Health Director with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Have a Baccalaureate Degree with five years healthcare experience AND at least one year supervisory experience in home health care, OR
- A RN with five years health care experience and at least one year supervisory experience in home health caree
- Management experience within a Medicare Certified Home Care Agency
- Demonstrate record of goal achievement and successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Understand Medicare Conditions of Participation
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.