Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19808
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek
-- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
In the role of Automation Software Developer for the Agilent Service and Support Division (SSD), you will add value to a dynamic and quickly growing organization. You will report into the SSD Global Operations team, supporting and managing programs to improve the efficiency or effectiveness of service delivery worldwide. Your primary responsibility will be coding automated intelligence solutions on Robotics Process Automation (RPA) software platforms. At times you will need to partner with external developers and make design recommendations, and in other instances you will personally execute code development. You will need to solicit stakeholder input, understand complex business problems, and design solutions accordingly.
- Partner with external consultants, Project Management, IT, and various stakeholders to implement Robotic Process Automation software at Agilent.
- Work with internal Subject Matter Experts to understand and document process flows for potential automation.
- Perform analysis for process flows to determine ease of automation, potential savings, and automation design.
- Develop and test RPA process automation solutions.
- Support automated processes in RPA software environment.
- Provide consultation to other less experienced RPA automation developers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of experience working on support or development of technical business solutions
- 1+ years of experience developing Robotic Process Automation software solutions. Experience with BluePrism or UIPath or another major RPA tool experience
- Demonstrated ability to translate end-user and/or business stakeholder feedback/requirements into usable tools
- Demonstrated ability develop process and training documentation
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience working with international teams
- Ability to travel occasionally, including internationally.
- Master’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant field
- Experience with SAP (ERP, CRM, MRS, Ariba, SuccessFactors) environments
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Employer’s Job# 5000526690306
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.