Java / J2EE Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Kforce has a client seeking a Java / J2EE Developer in Wilmington, DE. You will be performing as a Software Engineer on the Product and Pricing Engine (PPE) team to building high performing applications.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages such as: Java and J2EE, Spring, Core Spring Framework
- Spring -Intermediate -level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework
- General – Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies
- Cultivate and introduce (where appropriate) Agile engineering practices including: Pair Programming, Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development
- Experience with one or more technologies is a plus: Kafka, Cassandra
- Experience developing software defining RESTful APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours