Sr. Payroll Specialist/ Workday Consultant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19898
• Acts as subject matter expert and / or resource to others for payroll processing transactions
• Reviews, analyzes and verifies payroll reports and documents for accuracy; makes necessary adjustments or corrections using established procedures
• Analyzes and responds to complex matters requiring comprehensive knowledge of payroll policies and procedures
• Researches and interprets a variety of technical transactions in response to inquiries
• Authorizes, reviews and/or may enter payroll transactions and related data
• Researches, analyzes and resolves difficult or advanced technical problems or questions presented by co-workers, faculty, staff, students, and/or outside agency representatives
• Audit local, state and federal tax documents
• Recommends or participates in the development of new procedures and policies related to payroll operations
• 5+ years of payroll in a multi-state company, 3 years of Workday payroll experience a must.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and Outlook
• Payroll Systems experience required, Workday, Kronos, OSV and or Managed Payroll environment
• CPP desired