Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Middletown, DE 19709
Maintenance Supervisor (WD30079742233)
Clarios is the industry leader in smart energy storagesolutions. We have 16,000 team members and 56 manufacturing and recyclingcenters around the globe; producing 154 million batteries annually. Ourbatteries can be found in 1 out of 3 cars around the world; as well as in heavyduty vehicles, marine, power sports, and agricultural applications.
What you will do:
Under minimal supervision perform highly diversified duties toinstall, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment tosupport the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. Maintainand improve facilities.
How you will do it:
- Keep the plant and equipment operating in astate that delivers the planned production capacity while delivering therequired product quality for the least maintenance cost
- Manage KPIs including MTTR, MTBF, OEE, andpost-PM performance. Support TPM initiatives.
- Maintain and uphold the quality and standardsof Clarios
- Ensure that all maintenance activities aresafely and appropriately carried out.
- Monitor repair progress by keeping anindicator of work progress against the plan. Update the progress of each job;initiate corrective actions as required.
- Provide leadership by effectively guiding themaintenance team to do the right work in the right way.
- Actively build cohesion of the maintenancedepartment.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement byleading business process improvement efforts plant wide.
- Effectively interact with other departments toensure the proper functioning of all systems in the plant.
- Comply with all lock out tag out and othersafety norms and regulations set by the industry.
- Conduct performance reviews of direct reports.Discipline direct reports as required.
What we look for:
- High Schooldegree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from an accreditedinstitution; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years ofexperience in maintenance in a manufacturing setting
- 2 years as amaintenance supervisor in a manufacturing setting
- 3 years of experienceof PLC, electrical components, pneumatics, and hydraulics
- Experiencereading blueprints
- Creativity and problemsolving skills
- Excellent writtenand verbal communication skills.
- Able toeffectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines.
- Strong leadershipand organizational skills and the ability to motivate team members.
Clarios, formerlyJohnson Controls Power Solutions, is a world leader in advanced energy storagesolutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand forsmarter applications, on a global scale. Our 16,000 employees develop,manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies forvirtually every type of vehicle. Technologies that deliver uniquelysustainable, next-generation performance, and bring reliability, safety andcomfort to everyday lives. We add value at every link in the supply chain,contributing to the progress of the communities we serve and the planet we allshare. Learn more about Clarios at .
Clarios, LLC is anequal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status asa qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protectedby law. For more information, please view EEO isthe Law, EEO isthe Law (supplement), and PayTransparency Non-discrimination. If you are anindividual with a disability and you require an accommodation during theapplication process, please email .
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.