Online Technical Support Manager Tier 2)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19808
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek
-- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent Technologies is seeking a Customer Service Technical Support Manager to manage the Tier 2 technical phone support team.
- Using your people management and leadership skills, you will be responsible for the management of a remote team of trained senior technical support agents.
- Drive an uncompromising ‘customer first attitude’ throughout the organization.
- Actively drive the Customer Service Center operation to meet or exceed financial, business performance & customer related objectives. This includes coaching and supporting technical support agents to accomplish their goals.
- Contribute to the successful operation of the infrastructure (network, telephony & tools) to create an efficient work environment for your team and the organization.
- Work with customers & the Americas management teams to identify improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with support teams and others in the organization to successfully execute projects designed to improve customer and employee experience.
We are looking for a driven and motivated team player who enjoys working in fast pace, result and process driven environment.
You should also have:
- Bachelors, Master or other University Degree in a related field highly preferred; may consider applicnats with equivalent combination of education, training and expertise
- 3+ years experience as a team leader and/or manager
- Related industry background highly preferred
- Experience successfully managing remote employees
- Ability to lead cross-functional or cross-geography projects and teams
- Experience successfully executing operations plans and driving results
- Successfully have translated strategy into tactics for initiative/projects
- Strong change management skills
- Customer Relationship & Service Management Focus
- Strong understanding of customer service fundamentals
- Skilled at conflict resolution with the ability to handle customer escalation gracefully
- Understanding or direct experience in a laboratory environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Employer’s Job# 5000509103206
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement..