Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Middletown, DE 19709
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Warehouse Specialist is responsible for the safe and efficient shipping, receiving and storing of materials by performing the following duties.
- Follow all company established methods, policies, rules, practices, and procedures to ensure employee safety, product quality and efficient operations
- Pick and stage customer orders for shipment
- Generate and print detailed packing list from database and generate shipping Bill of Ladings
- Ensure all customer orders are shipped accurately and in good condition
- Receive material into inventory and performs shipping transactions to relieve inventory
- Run daily reports to capture new orders and changes
- Load and unload trucks
- Successfully utilize handheld scanning devices, where applicable
- Keep material organized in warehouse
- Perform stock moves in Syteline to correspond with physical locations
- Work closely with all other departments within the organization
- Perform responsibilities of Material Handler when required
- Perform housekeeping duties when required
- Assist with year-end inventory
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum of three years related experience, with a basic knowledge of shipping and receiving
- Forklift certification and prior experience is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-volume warehouse with limited space
- Ability to use scanning equipment to accurately disposition material
- General computer skills and ability to use ERP system(s) as needed
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employer’s Job# oTSQafwv
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.