Registered Nurse (RN) for Pediatric Home Care
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Camden, DE 19901
BAYADA Pediatrics is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our team of pediatric home care nurses in Kent county. Day and overnight shifts are available. Previous pediatric experience is not required. This is a great opportunity to supplement your income, advance your skills, or make a career change!
As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to provide one-on-one care at home or school, giving you the opportunity to form meaningful, personal connections with your clients. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success. We offer paid pediatric training, client specific precepting, 24/7 clinical support, scholarship programs, career advancement opportunities, and more!
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Customized scheduling options
- A positive and stable working environment
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) throughout Kent county, including the following areas:
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing Delaware
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year OR 750 hours of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
For additional questions, please contact Jenny Scott at (302)424-8200 or .
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.