Senior Traffic Engineer - 793/3020
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Senior Traffic Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Leading complex traffic engineering tasks with other staff on highway and bridge projects.
- Leading and developing traffic studies and highway occupancy permits.
- Lighting Design
- Traffic Signal, Signal System and ITS design
- Signing and Pavement Marking design
- Developing Maintenance of Traffic schemes, Construction Phasing and Traffic Control Plans
- Developing Transportation Management Plans (TMP) and Traffic Impact Studies (TIS)
- ADA Design and Curb Ramp Design experience
- Developing project cost estimates and specifications.
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to engineers and technical staff.
- Experience with traffic-related software packages (Visual or AGi32 lighting software, VISSIM, SIDRA)
- Managing projects/tasks of various sizes for a variety of clients.
- Experience with DelDOT, MSHA, MDTA, VDOT and similar public sector clients
- Managing client relationships with Public and Private Clients.