Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Seaford, DE 19973
Job Summary and Mission
This position contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
• Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
• Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
• Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
• Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
• Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
• Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
• Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
• Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance