Systems & Reporting Coordinator, University Development
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19716
University of Delaware
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The University of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity Employer which encourages applications from Minority Group Members, Women, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans. The University’s Notice of Non-Discrimination can be found at http://www.udel.edu/aboutus/legalnotices.html
Job No: 494125
Work Type: Staff
Categories: Development & Alumni Relations, Information Technology, Full Time
Pay Grade: 28E
Context of the Job:
Development & Alumni Relations (DAR) Services is an internal service group that coordinates and performs vital financial and technology services. Support services include gift administration as well as the development, management and maintenance of alumni and donor constituent information storage and delivery systems. Services also include end user training, development of gift agreements, data maintenance and application development.
The Systems Coordinator provides both technical and administrative support for the Services team and is responsible for a variety of duties requiring independent decision-making and critical judgments. The individual will interact with colleagues, donors and University leadership.
Project Coordination, Communication and Triage
• Provides initial assessment, triage and researches all requests made to the Systems & Reporting team.
• Monitors and resolves requests to Systems & Reporting through the Request Priority Management (RPM) system.
• Using monitoring tools and system event logs, evaluates system health and keeps constituents updated on the current state of the system.
• Act as a liaison Central-IT (Client Support and Services) for DAR Tier 1 tickets and engage appropriate DAR resources to resolve potential escalations.
• Engages other Systems & Reporting resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
• Performs regular updates to content and plugins on the DAR Portal, and works with systems team to triage upgrades to the platform.
• Monitors and maintains business rules within the Request Tracker (RT) system to ensure that work is properly categorized, and data is available to all RT users.
Production Monitoring & System Performance Analytics
• Manages system monitoring utility and communication/escalation plans for system outages.
• Works with Gift and Record Management staff to identify opportune times for mass data loads, or system maintenance that won’t impede system performance.
• Provides guidance and recommendations to users on contents and appropriate use of reports in current inventory and reports currently in development.
• Provides user testing and obtains user acceptance and approvals for projects and new initiatives.
• Create data integrity scripts, loading data into production, or providing ad hoc reports to end users.
• Oversees the day-to-day operations of the Services teams by making independent decisions on operational and administrative matters. Reviews, interprets, and recommends department policies.
• Communicates on behalf of the Assistant VP, drafting and sending correspondence to DAR/UD leadership, staff members, and other University constituents.
• Organizes meetings with internal and external constituencies, including scheduling, communications, agendas, logistical details and follow-up processes. Ensures team members are prepared through communication and technical support.
• Manages the preparation of the annual Systems budget, making recommendations, reviewing and organizing submissions from unit staff.
• Monitors and reconciles the various departmental budgets and develops reports with monthly status updates. Ensures adherence to finance and budget policies.
• Bachelor’s degree and two years related experience in a business environment, or equivalent combination education and experience.
• Knowledge and experience in general office technology solutions, triage, research and troubleshooting of requests.
• Customer service orientation.
• Ability to work well with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse, non-technical community and rapidly changing technical environment.
• Possess technical project management skills to prioritize, plan, and organize a work process, as well as the ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Experience or working knowledge of the following technologies; PL/SQL, PHP, Word Press, Java or Python preferred.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/9s5f6thv7nwcv3x5