Business Controls Manager - PRC Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
• Key point of contact to GT&O and liaison to CSWO BCMR teams
• Administer governance routines supporting records entered and maintained in ORCIT and eIMS
• Oversee risk program, issue and exam management requirements responsibilities in accordance to GT&O
• Identify opportunities and advocate for consistency to increase efficiency, sustain controls, and meet long term strategic goals
• Partner and direct the CSWO business control environment from current to target state outcomes aligned to the CSWO Risk Strategic Plan
• Oversee the high risk processes and monitoring, including Cross Consumer, RCSA oversight and execution
• Develop a deep understanding on the current business environment and emerging risks in the CSWO Business Controls
• Examine trends, develop insights, and collaborate on solutions to sustain and strengthen the control environment
• Consult with a horizontal lens on strengthening the control discipline and adhering to standards to drive best practices and framework consistency
• Coordination between CSWO and external execution partners (Compliance and Operational Risk, EAC, EPO, FLUs, and Partner Operational & Tech Teams) and serve as key escalation point
• 5 – 8+ years Risk Management experience
• 5 – 8+ years in Operations and/or Business Control experience (FLU, Operations, Technology and Risk)
• Proven ability to function in a matrix environment developing strong cross-functional relationship
• Executive presentation, communication, and influencing skill
• Transformation / Change Management leadership experience
• Strategic planning experience
• Business writing and communications
• Executive presentation experience
• Management of multiple work efforts under short timelines
Enterprise Role Review:
Assist in the execution of internal control discipline and operational excellence within a LOB or ECF. Execute LOB/ECF specific processes and tools to drive adherence to enterprise-wide Standards. Support the implementation of QA/QC processes within the LOB/ECF through ongoing monitoring and testing of controls. Identify issues and/or control improvements for remediation, whilst assisting in building out actions plans and milestones. Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture. Develop and direct staff. Incumbents typically have over 8+ years of risk management and LOB/ECF experience.
Posting Date : 08/19/2019
Newark, DE, Deerfield V, 655 Paper Mill Rd,
Jacksonville, FL, BANK OF AMERICA OFFICE PARK, 9000 SOUTHSIDE BLVD BLDG 600,
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.