Business Analyst, North America Operations
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19801
is the world?s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer.? With operations in 54 countries, Chubb
provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal
accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a
diverse group of clients.
- Coordinate project management of the commercial integration
- Participate and coordinate the implementation of new systems
sourced from Atlas, as well as leading projects and implementing solutions
relating to automation
- Collaborate with IT department to track and develop
efficient systems, identifying process improvement opportunities
- Prepare and submit data calls, and respond to regulatory
- Produce standard data call reports, as well as other reports
as requested by department staff
- Support large corporate initiatives ensuring that
statistical reporting requirements are addressed and department is represented
- Work with various regulatory authorities and internal
departments (including Office of General Counsel, Data Management, Actuarial,
Departments of Insurance and/or statistical agents)
colleagues with increased workloads due to integration efforts as needed
- Bachelor?s degree and/or 5-10 years? experience in
Regulatory Reporting/IT/Project Management required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Property & Casualty Insurance?Systems,
and Non-Workers Comp Data Call requirements
- Advanced analytical ability and problem solving skills in a
data intense environment that is results oriented.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
including the ability to handle multiple priorities within strict time
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work with minimal
supervision, or independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and
negotiate various levels of management and peers, and with external agencies
(e.g. ISO, CAR, Statistical Agents, Insurance Departments, etc.).
- Problem ownership and personal responsibility of assigned
- Experience in process review and documentation.?
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, Microsoft Access,
Project, Cognos, Atlas, SQL, QlikView and various extract tools required.
strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment.?
Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe
the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and
skills.? We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their
singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective
offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package
including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan,
disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition
reimbursement, and business casual dress.?
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and
compliance with all law
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO