Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19702
BAYADA Home Health Care was voted among Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in both 2018 and 2019!
Apply today to find out why!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN for a full time position performing home health visits for our Newark Visits office.
This office services adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Southern New Castle County.
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Scholarship opportunities
- One-on-one training
- Recognition programs and referral bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Are you Our Next Hero?
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient’s needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients’ conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors’ orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Delaware.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.