Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19801
For Licensed Practical Nurses with verified trach/vent experience!
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards Licensed Practical Nurses – LPN who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
We have opportunities for LPNs in group homes and traditional homes for a variety of different shifts.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- New Castle
- North Wilmington
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients’ multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current Delaware LPN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Trach and or Ventilator experience preferred but not required. Excellent paid training provided in our state-of-the-art SIM lab.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Licensed Practical Nurses / LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Contact Sarah Ceresini at or 302-351-3636
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.