CQA - AML Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Partners with the Line of Business, other Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) professionals, and RCA Managers to, depending on their function, create, implement, maintain, review or oversee an effective risk management framework. Participates in projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Identifies gaps and forms solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors. Identifies, responds and/or escalates risks as appropriate. Develops risk-based testing strategies and executes detailed reviews of financial crimes compliance (FCC) related processes. Provides credible challenge to remediated FCC related issues to ensure adequate, effective, and sustainable corrective measures have been taken to support closure of such issues. Works with various business line personnel to complete testing and validation of FCC topics across the enterprise. Documents work completed and reports findings to appropriate personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to seven years of applicable experience
- Advanced knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Advanced understanding of the business line’s operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Advanced knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
- Applicable professional certifications preferred
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st – Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190020590
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.