Digital Marketing Creative Testing Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
This position is a Digital Marketing Creative Testing Analyst role on the Marketing Analytics Team within our Analytics & Information organization. The Marketing Analytics Team provides analytical insights and measurement feedback needed to optimize the Consumer & Small Business and Wealth Management marketing strategies. This includes:
• Consulting with business owners to gather requirements used to generate testing agenda and strategies
• Designing and executing tests to help the marketing and lines of business to identify winning creative designs
• Proactively identifying testing opportunities within digital marketing activities
• Presenting conclusions, implications and actionable recommendations to senior stakeholders
• Defining success and measuring performance results of various marketing campaigns and initiatives
• Providing actionable insights and recommendations on opportunities to improve targeting strategies
As a Digital Marketing Creative Testing Analyst, you will facilitate cross-functional team discussions related to campaign and testing strategies in the online space. These work efforts include leading discussions across groups on what we are trying to solve and how we define & measure success. In your role, there will be a heavy emphasis on providing end-to-end support and analysis for creative tests executed in our online channels, and consequently, you must have working knowledge of web analytics to track success. A successful candidate excels at problem solving and has the confidence and poise to pitch ideas and concepts to a wide variety of stakeholder groups. Relationship management and good communication skills are required in addition to performing hands-on, complex analyses; it entails direct partnership with project owners to understand the business problem(s) to be analyzed as well as succinctly communicating solutions to those issues using data driven insights.
• 3+ years digital marketing experience
• Strong understanding of testing principles.
• Creative testing experience, with Adobe Target or similar product
• Web analytics experience
• Project management experience with cross-functional teams
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Posting Date : 08/16/2019
Phoenix, AZ, TATUM & SHEA BC, 4647 E SHEA BLVD,
Wilmington, DE, BRACEBRIDGE II, 1020 N FRENCH ST,
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.