Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Kforce’s client is looking for a Java Developer to join their growing team in Wilmington, Delaware (DE).Responsibilities:
- Analyze business requirements in order to design the framework/solution
- Design system that can integrate with other Enterprise systems
- Analyze business requirements in order to design the system architecture that suits specified functional, performance, scalability, security, governance and auditability requirements
- Manage multiple deliverables to different business groups and ability to build stronger customer relationships
- Lead and mentor the development team in a high-pressured delivery environment
- Working with Hadoop administrators, users and other development team to manage enhancements and issues
- Collaborate with the appropriate individuals (LOB users, Subject Matter Experts, Architects, DBAs, etc.) to design and implement the appropriate solution
- Working with System administrators, users, and other development team to manage enhancements and issues
- 5 years of experience in Software Design and Development
- 5 years with strong core Java server side hands on development experience including Web services, XML, SOAP, Rest, JMS, etc.
- 3 years of experience with Spring framework (Core, MVC, web services, messaging), experience in spring boot and micro service architecture is highly preferred
- 3 years of experience with Multi-threaded, low-latency transaction processing applications
- 1 years of experience in Cassandra, CQL and Cassandra data modeling
- Experience in distributed high-volume transactional system with low latency and high throughput
- Experience in performance tuning, code optimization
- Experience in testing frameworks such as Junit, TestNG, Mockito, SoapUI, DBUnit, etc.
- Familiarity in open source tools and technologies
- Experience in using big data technologies HDFS, Hive, etc.
- Experience in database technologies – RDBMS, schema design, SQL, queries, joins indexes, JDBC, query optimization, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours