Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Tax Principal Tax Principal – Skills Required – CPA, Tax, Principal, ProSystem FX, Ultratax, Engagement, Lacerte, Ultra Tax, Tax Manager
If you are a Tax Principal with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Handling multiple tax engagements for your clients
- Review tax returns, research tax issues, structure transactions, consult on special projects without supervision
- Demonstrate thorough tax technical knowledge necessary for advising clients, recognizing and resolving technical issues
- Addresses questions on advanced technical accounting matters from team members and upper level client management
- Oversee Managers, Seniors and Staff coordinating the day-to-day duties of planning, tax work, and wrap-up
- Primary client contact and liaison for complex issues that staff are unable to resolve; communicate effectively with clients and develop positive relationships with client personnel
What You Need for this Position
- 10+ years of tax accounting experience
- Public accounting experience
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong experience utilizing tax software
- Active CPA license
NICE TO HAVE:
- Master’s in Accountancy and/or Tax
- Experience using ProSystem fx and/or Engagement
What’s In It for You
So, if you are a Tax Principal with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.