Talent Acquisition Military Programs Leader
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Talent Acquisition Military Programs Leader (Job Number: 205923W-01)
Under the direction of the Global University Relations & Diversity Programs Manager, designs, develops and implements strategic recruiting programs focused on diversity and inclusion. Researches hiring best practices and outreach methodologies to market DuPont as an employer of choice. Collaborates closely with Talent Acquisitions Recruiters to meet the business needs of DuPont.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Designs, develops and implements innovative outreach programs using diversity and inclusion best practice in support of DuPont’s strategic initiatives.
· Researches best practice for full life cycle recruitment programs, with a focus on veterans.
· Creates comprehensive recruitment strategies including advertising plans, outreach, trainings and tracking in collaboration with the Recruitment Team.
· Supports the overall recruitment effort of the company, including coordination and/or participation in community events, military transition events and job fairs, and local/regional job fairs.
· Builds and manages campus relationships, including career services, diversity partner organizations, sponsorships and student clubs.
· Source, network with and proactively reach out to minorities, female candidates, people with disabilities, veterans or other under-represented groups.
· Creates and maintains candidate pools of qualified candidates through frequent contact and notifications of positions. Builds pipelines of qualified candidates.
· Participates in recruitment events and represents DuPont within the community and nationally.
· Fosters strong candidate relationships in person, via telephone, email, social media, etc. Utilizes new technologies as appropriate.
· Develops social media strategies to position DuPont as an employer of choice.
· In conjunction with Manager, tracks talent acquisition metrics and provides data and reports on a regular basis. Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of programs, makes adjustments as needed.
· Collaborates with program and hiring managers to create diversity and inclusion plans for recruitments as well as ongoing outreach programs. Provides guidance and acts as a subject matter expert.
· Provides training to program and hiring managers on strategies regarding diversity and inclusion, including inclusion advocacy.
· Delivers training sessions to HR and hiring managers on how to make fair decisions
· Ensures compliance with federal, state and local requirements are met.
· Reviews applications and screens for minimum requirements
· Ability to ultimately execute a global recruiting strategy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
+ Applicable Federal, State, and local laws, rules, regulations, codes, and/or statutes;
+ Recruitment best practices;
+ Training and development principles, practices, methods, and procedures;
+ Research and analysis;
+ Program/project management principles and techniques;
+ Social media outreach practices on multiple platforms;
+ Automated applicant tracking and human resource information systems.
+ Speaking in public and presenting information to large and small groups;
+ Exercise of persuasion and influence in complex and sensitive situations within all levels of the organization to effect decisions and outcomes that align with best practices;
+ Effective oral and written communication of policies, procedures, legal concepts, etc.;
+ Exercise of good judgment in decision-making;
+ Development of positive and collaborative working relationships;
+ Conducting business and operations needs assessments and developing recommendations to meet those needs;
+ Planning and organizing work and managing projects;
+ Utilizing computer technology used for communication, data gathering and reporting.
+ Communicate to a variety of audiences;
+ Work with diverse academic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college students and staff;
+ Work independently and as part of a team.
+ Work closely with the Marketing and Communication teams to design and develop branding materials, social media strategy, paid media campaign, and careers website.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated, relevant experience
• Previous experience in military, Human Resources, recruiting or other related fields preferred
+ Military veteran a plus
+ Ability to recruit and source in high volume every month, virtually and face-to-face
• Client focused individual with outstanding judgment & creative problem-solving skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced ambiguous environment and has the ability to manage changing priorities while meeting deadlines
• Demonstrates strong project management skills with exceptional organization and attention to detail
• Proven ability to manage a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
Primary Location: NA-United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.