Manager, EPMO Resource & Reporting
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
AAA Club Alliance is hiring for an ****_EPMO Resource and Reporting Manager_****to join our team in Wilmington, DE! The incumbent will provide complex supply/demand, staffing, and transactional data analysis and robust metrics support in the areas of resource management and reporting including identification, solicitation, development, monitoring, modeling, and reporting on project related resource needs with completion of modeling and detailed analysis to uncover trends, issues, and opportunities to support leadership decisions on enterprise and project related initiatives.
This position is responsible for liaising with other individuals with resource management, project management, and other project related responsibilities through strong communication, organization, and internal customer service skills, and managing the work of the EPMO Analyst.
The primary duties of the EPMO Resource and Reporting Manager are:****
- Pro-actively monitors, analyzes, and interprets organizational data, which is primarily, but not limited to, project resource related information. Responsible for the gathering of data, executing complex analyses, and being able to explain and display data in simple terms for broad understanding. The expected analyses will require extraction, transformation, and analysis of raw data for inclusion in reports.
- Utilizes technology to identify where issues or problems arise within project workflows and identify effective solutions to management.
- Responsible for innovative, forward thinking problem solving, process evaluation and report presentation to result in continual improvement of project and resource management procedures and reporting.
- Manages the work of the EPMO Analyst. Provides direction and guidance, performance feedback and management, etc.
- Creates, maintains, and teaches individuals about resource management end user functions (project, and functional resource managers and team members).
- Reports and analyzes project and resource management data in audience specific reports (from management to executive level). Documents defined processes, which may be in the forms of workflows, job aids, or manuals.
- Leads and participates in special projects, as required, including the development and maintenance of an enterprise dashboard for organizational data.
- Works in concert with the Director of the Enterprise Project Management Office and Chief Information Officer to formulate data analysis strategy and supporting tactics.
- Creates, designs, and implements analytical models, data tracking, and reporting processes; makes decisions/recommendations that support business initiatives. Evaluates data driving processes and recommends relevant, innovative, and implementable solutions.
- Acts on behalf of the Enterprise Project Management Office with project and resource managers and team members; assists by obtaining information, sharing information, and providing data analytics.
- Performs complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and standing customer requests. Develops programs, methodologies, and files for analyzing and presenting data.
- Works with the functional managers of resource teams to understand their staffing capacities and corresponding changes over time (internal and external staff, new hires, and departures), and the demand on their staff from non-project workloads (such as production support, service requests, administrative time, and PTO), to ensure the staffing needs to those workloads are met.
- Coordinates the process of analyzing the holistic supply and demand of resource management both throughout the year and as part of the annual planning process.
- Works with the Project Managers and the functional managers of resource teams to proactively identify and resolve associated resource staffing gaps, and to analyze actual hours tracked in order to improve future forecasting of resource demand.
- Collaborates with other team members and business lines to ensure consistent and accurate, best practice project reporting is followed.
- Facilitates meetings and trainings on project management and resource management processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Project Management, Business administration or other related field, and 7+ years of applicable experience.
- PMP preferred
- Ability to guide project (and project financial data) reporting and perform complex data analysis.
- Comprehensive knowledge of skills, principles, and practices of financial analysis, managerial analysis, and presentations.
- Excellent business writing skills particularly in the area of processes, procedures and workflow. Knowledge and application of business management, strategic planning, and project management principles and practices.
- Ability to communicate complex scenarios in an understandable manner by developing programs, methodologies, and files for analyzing and presenting data. Ability to translate multi-faceted business needs into achievable data analysis strategies and tactics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to effectively communicate verbally, in documentation, and presentations with all levels of management.
- Experience interacting with back office reporting systems and project management systems.
- Proven ability to create complex data analyses, interpret complex data, present trends and patterns, and make recommendations to support decision-making and achieve business goals and objectives.
- Proficient PC and Internet skills including PowerPoint, and Access, Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Project, ServiceNow, Visio. Exceptional skills in Excel required.
**_**Why Join Us?_
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visitOur Company Website, AAAClubAlliance.jobs.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos on the Company Website**.**
At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment