Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Kforce’s client is looking for a Genesys Engineer to join its growing team in Wilmington, Delaware (DE).
- Eight years plus (8 ) of experience in Contact Center Technology with hands-on experience on high-complexity Genesys SCXML Call Flow Development using Composer, ECMA Script, Genesys Rules System/OPM, Back-end Java Blocks and ability to convert complex Business Requirements to Technical Solutions
- Should have ability to work with business, gather requirements, convert those requirements into technical design document and lead the team
- Hands on experience with very large-scale deployment of Genesys 8.5 Framework, Configuration and Management, Routing & Media components with integration experience with Sonus/Cisco SBC.
- Expert knowledge of SIP integration and troubleshooting SIP and Orchestration calls flows
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to troubleshoot any complex issues around Genesys config/management layers, routing layer, Genesys SIP, media server, and ICON/Info Mart
- Working knowledge in the installation and configuration of the Genesys suites (both UNIX and Windows 200X)
- Experience in working in Scrum model of Delivery, Junit Test Cases, GitHub
- Familiarity with various Genesys Simulators from a Performance Testing perspective
- A solid base of data networking knowledge as well as VOIP technology will be required for this position
- Experience working on Genesys Administrator, GAX, Pulse and the ability to create, modify, and maintain templates
- Test-infected attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing)
- Must have terrific analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills (Written and oral)
- Composer and Infrastructure is must
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours