Corporate and Investment Accountant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Robert Half Strategic Accounts is currently staffing a Business Analyst with one of our Fortune 50 banking clients in Newark, DE! As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
• Daily analysis, and reconciliation of cash dividends and bond interest payments.
• Tasks will include reconciling post payable discrepancies, initiating & responding to claim letters, performing metrics reporting and analysis of volume, trends and root cause analysis.
• Research pending events using internal firm tools
• Analyze / calculate impact on firm books and records
• Troubleshoot discrepancies as they arise by liaising with various stakeholders and seek prompt resolution
• Escalate / communicate potential issues to senior management
• Perform and coordinate the analysis and design of business systems.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the needs of the assigned customer group from the business and technical perspective.
• Works closely with clients and with other system groups to capture business requirements and see them through implementation.
• Develops and executes systems testing.
• Acts as a liaison between the business user groups and the technical systems groups.
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics
• 2-5 years of Accounting, Investment Accounting, Mutual Fund or Financial Reporting
• Familiar with account reconciliation for banking or investments
• Mus be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Excel, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs
• Must be comfortable working in a team environment and independently
• Strong communication skills both oral and written
• Tech Savvy is a plus
• Must be flexible and adapt to changing environments
(IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND RESUME FOR REVIEW TO TIFFANY.RANDLE@ROBERTHALF.COM).
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $33.21 – $33.21 / Hourly
Location: Newark, DE
Date Posted: August 12, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04730-9502118279
Staffing Area: Accountemps