QlikView-QlikSense / Tableau Developer w/Big Data
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Kforce’s client, one of the world’s largest financial institutions, is building an Agile Data Warehouse Data Analytics Team in Wilmington, Delaware (DE) and they are seeking a QlikView – QlikSense/Tableau Developer.Summary:This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Business Intelligence Developer. A typical day would consist of gathering technical requirements working with business leaders and or a Business System Analyst (BSA), developing analytic products. The position is responsible for the development of visual analytic products.
- Experience within BI and/or Analytics environment
- SQL, BI, ETL, QlikView – QlikSense/Tableau
- Strong knowledge of SQL Development; Ability to understand complex SQL Queries; Working with relational databases
- History of proactively researching topics to gain context and insight into reporting requests, including gathering information about business processes and regulatory issues
- Expert in business intelligence development with a focus on self-service analytics
- Skills and knowledge in performing data analysis to troubleshoot data quality issues
- Practical understanding of basic data sciences, including understanding how data flows from source to destination systems (ETL), how relational databases can be joined and queried, how data can be formatted for presentation, and the ability to learn and apply topics, efficient query building including the use of indexed fields, reverse engineering existing reports and queries and basic statistical analysis
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including facilitating group discussions towards a decision, being comfortable presenting to small and medium-sized audiences that frequently include leadership, discussing analytic and data requests with end users of varying communication styles, comfort asking clarifying and refining questions when faced with unfamiliar topics, and a history of positive communication & issue resolution within your working teams
- Exposure / Familiarity with Big Data specifically Hadoop/Green Plum/Kafka/Cassandra
- Ideal candidate is someone who is very detailed orientated, data driven & also has a passion for understanding the source of truth when it comes to data
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:0.00Maximum Compensation:*0.00