Reporting Senior Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
This position is a Client Reporting Senior Analyst within the Analytics & Information organization supporting Fraud & Claims for all products across the enterprise. The Fraud and Claims Business Enablement and Reporting (FCBER) Team provides data insights needed to monitor business performance results, manage control, and operational workflow to mitigate losses for the bank. We develop and provide innovative data solutions and self-serve reporting tools across various business units within Fraud & Claims; Claims Resolution & Recovery, Detection Operations, Fraud Strategies, Contact Center, and Enterprise Fraud.
This position will be responsible for leading the data strategy for Fraud and Claims Reporting, starting with data acquisition through report development and delivery. A key leadership role who works closely with our Technology partners on data platform design and defining requirements of the big data platform. Frequent client engagement at all levels is required as part of day to day work. Participates in client meetings to understand needs and contributes specialized knowledge. Leads smaller reporting projects or components of a larger effort. Expert at database administration, Business Intelligence tools and processes used to build reports end to end. Seen as having good technical and project management experience and knows the business well. May have an area of expertise others look to for coaching and best practices.
• 5+ years SQL / T-SQL database and query writing experience
• 3+ years experience working with MPP (massively parallel processing) platforms (Hadoop, Teradata, etc.)
• Ability to work independently; ability and drive to ‘figure things out’ when answers are not readily available
• Knowledge of 2 or more of the following reporting tools: Cognos, Tableau, MicroStrategy
• Understanding of database administration, access controls and performance management
• Solid SQL and stored procedure development experience in complex data platforms
• Experience in data modeling normalized and denormalized structures
• Experience performance tuning queries in complex big data environments
• Understanding of analytics and model integration in Hadoop or other big data platforms
• Understanding of retention and archival strategies within big data platforms
• Excellent time management skills
• Organization: ability to deliver across a varied set of priorities, both planned and ad-hoc, and adapt within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Data and analytical skills: 5+ years experience delivering end to end Reporting solutions including requirements gathering, sourcing, transformation, and reporting
• Communications: ability to work with and communicate with all levels across the organization, leveraging advanced written, verbal and presentation skills
• Influence: ability to influence partners via data-driven business cases backed by subject matter expertise, and to encourage collaboration across lines of business. Ability to challenge in a firm but non-confrontational manner
• Certified MicroStrategy Architect (or other MicroStrategy Certification)
• Experience with Agile development practices
• Experience working with (and understanding) banking transaction data
• Experience working with Fraud and Dispute data
Posting Date : 08/05/2019
Phoenix, AZ, CAMELBACK BLDG, 1825 E BUCKEYE RD,
Wilmington, DE, BRACEBRIDGE II, 1020 N FRENCH ST,
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
Plano, TX, BUILDING A, 7105 CORPORATE DR,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.