Firmwide Reference Data Strategy - Strategic Party & Account
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Firmwide Data Management (FDM) was created with the mission to help improve the quality, integrity and reliability of the firm’s critical data. Party Reference Data and Reference Data Strategy actively contribute to the firm’s efforts in growing the business, reducing costs, and ensuring regulatory compliance. The organization’s objectives are to explain the path that critical data follows, improve data quality, reduce ambiguity and inconsistent terminology, enhance transparency, rationalize the number of replicated data assets, and improve firmwide-sharing of information and best practices. To achieve all of this, FDM serves as the governing body to create firmwide standards that drive consistent data management practices, develop technologies and processes to support data management processes, partner with LOBs to embed data management best practices and capabilities, and ensure sustainability by refining, measuring, and improving the firm’s ability to manage data.
The successful candidate will join the Reference Data Strategy team focused on driving business priorities and strategy. Strong partnerships with other global functional support areas are essential; these include technology, business support management, product business managers, legal, credit and various operational support teams. An ability to develop effective working relationships with partners, stakeholders, and senior management is critical; this role interacts with the leads across the Party Reference Data, Reference Data Strategy and FDM organizations.
Key roles and responsibilities:
· Socializing FDM’s party and account reference data strategy and goals to guide development and execution
· Developing strong trusted relationships with key stakeholders
· Supporting the adoption of the strategic party and account reference data model from onboarding to downstream processing
· “Own” a complete workstream end-to-end, maintaining overall accountability for implementing the strategy
· Leading analysis / working group meetings and workshops with stakeholders including preparation of meeting materials
· Documenting current state, future state process / workflows
· Developing business cases as needed where technological infrastructure build / changes are identified
· Contributing ideas and solutions to help shape both tactical and strategic solutions
· Documenting meeting minutes, maintaining scorecards, project plans, RAID logs and other PMO updates
+ Knowledge of partyreference data, client onboarding processes and downstream trade bookingand risk management processes
+ Delivery focused withanalytical and problem-solving skills
+ Attention to detail andinvestigative skills
+ Excellent data analysisskills; ability to analyze data using Excel
+ Strong communication,presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills
+ PowerPoint and Visioskills with ability to create business focused presentations and clearprocess flows
+ Confidence incommunicating internally at all levels; candidate will be dealing withstakeholders of varying degrees of seniority across front office, middleoffice and technology teams
+ Ability to buildeffective business relationships
+ Effective changemanagement skills. Ability to support & adopt within a changingenvironment.
+ Strong time management skills; efficient atmulti-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple businessdemands on-time, to a high-level standard
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.