Client Services Rep II/ 1st Shift
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, well count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether theyre just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
Were looking for the next generation of Client Service Representatives – those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of our Consumer Client Services contact centers nationwide. The Client Service Representative role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those with a passion for assisting clients with their banking transactions while building relationships and helping to identify their needs. Client Service Representatives (CSR) have a passion for delivering a personalized and caring experience – they go beyond processing simple account transactions and anticipate and resolve client concerns with the goal of exceeding expectations, no matter how large or small the request.
CSRs work in an inbound client service contact center that requires sitting and taking calls for the entire shift, with structured breaks. Being there for our clients is our number one priority. In order to do that, we need our teammates to adhere to schedules that ensure our clients have every opportunity to connect with a client service professional in their moments that matter.
From day one, youll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America . This will include including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. Opportunity for growth and advancement will be tied to your ability to demonstrate success in your role. Advancement opportunity may include progression to advanced level client service representative or manager role and/or opportunity to grow throughout other areas of the company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
Well help you
• Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
• Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility. You’ll receive in-depth classroom training, small group sessions including side-by-side live call handling and continued on-the-job training and coaching.
• Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths with progression opportunities to the next best role.
• Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience that starts with providing accurate information as well as understanding each clients unique needs.
• Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience and inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through self-service technologies that benefit them.
• Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build client confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures.
• Be the advocate for clients by taking ownership, acting with empathy and connecting clients to solutions that meet their financial goals.
As a Client Service Representative, you can look forward to
• Working in a professional, fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking, and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
• Meeting clients in the moments that matter to fully understand the need and resolve their situation the first time.
• Understanding how clients engage with us via technology (online and mobile), financial center and contact center to guide them on ways that we can improve their financial life.
• Navigating multiple computer applications while interacting with the client.
• Listening to, understanding and providing solutions for our clients needs.
• Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
• A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow, including tuition, child care reimbursement and employee discount programs.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
• Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
Were a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Displays passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Fully understands how life events can impact a clients financial situation and is prepared to actively analyze/resolve complex client problems through creative solutions.
• Has a commitment to excellent attendance and proven reliability and can work the agreed upon schedule.
• Has a dependable team-player attitude with an understanding that calls must be handled immediately, including weekends and holidays.
• Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better.
• Has the ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate what questions a client will have, actively share information using plain language, build rapport, and handle objections.
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology.
• Has 1+ years of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.
• 1+ years of experience in the banking/financial industry.
• 1+ years of experience working in a client service call center.
Posting Date : 08/01/2019
Newark, DE, Deerfield V, 655 Paper Mill Rd,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .