Staff VP Strategy & Planning - Employer Funding Solutions -
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Staff VP Strategy & Planning – Employer Funding Solutions – PS25286
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS25286
Post Date: Aug 16, 2019
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: An Anthem Office
Responsible for leading the continuous evolution and innovation of Anthem Large Group and National Account Employer Funding solutions (how employers pay for employee benefits) from concept to execution. This position will have responsibility for ensuring the effectiveness of existing solutions and for developing new solutions which meet the diverse and evolving needs of employer groups.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
1. Develops and implements employer funding solutions that maximize value for Anthem’s customers while positioning Anthem to share in the financial value it creates through performance-based, shared savings programs.
2. Collaborates with employee benefit consultants, general agents, brokers, vendor partners and sales leaders to ensure programs are designed and executed effectively and with the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
3. Drives revenue and margin growth across the portfolio of funding solutions.
4. Prepares annual financial plans, revenue forecasts, investment requests and departmental budgets to support continuous improvement and market innovation.
5. Maintains a multi-year roadmap for new solution market launches and enhancements to existing solutions.
6. Ensures new solutions are successfully implemented across the enterprise.
7. Ensures Anthem remains in compliance with federal, state and BCBSA regulations.
8. Develops executive presentations and communications ensuring broad consistency and efficiency in approach across the organization.
9. Designs and executes governance processes.
10. Conducts in-depth internal and external strategic research to ensure solutions remain market-leading and provides analytical support.
11. Hires, trains, coaches, counsels and evaluates performance of direct reports.
+ Requires a BA/BS degree in a relevant field.
+ 10 years of management experience with significant large-scale project management strategic planning and/or consulting in the health care industry
+ Any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
+ Must be highly analytical.
+ Health care industry experience.
+ Experience working with Commercial business.
+ Leadership experience.
+ MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran