Registered Nurse (RN)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Georgetown , DE 19947
Harrison House of Georgetown is a 139-bed skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Sussex County in Georgetown, Delaware. Family owned and operated, we take extra pride and care in the services delivered to our residents. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected and valued.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities
• Provide day-to-day direct nursing care for our residents including completing assessments, treatments, and administering medications
• Supervise and direct nursing assistants
• Address resident, family, and staff concerns
• Investigate and report incidents thoroughly and completely
Registered Nurse Requirements
• Possess and maintain a current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN)
• Minimum of one year of experience in a Long Term Care environment
• Must be able to move, lift, and position patients
• CPR Certified
• Prompt, punctual and professional
• Self-directed with attention to detail