Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
Manufacturing and Production
Possible Temp to Hire
Our client, a Fortune Magazine’s Top 100 Places to Work. Placers is seeking highly qualified Manufacturing Technicians, skilled in setting up and operating complex machine operations, testing, quality control and following strict work specification sheets. Must be able to multi-task and move efficiently and quickly to the finished product through the workflow. These are long term 1-2 year temporary opportunities, with the opportunity to be hired directly with the client. Successful candidates will qualify for 10 paid client identified holidays throughout the calendar year.
• 1 year of solid machine operations or demonstrated mechanical ability
• 1 year quality control experience or working within a quality system
• Ability to work 1st Shift (7/7:30AM – 3/3:30PM), 2nd Shift (3:30PM – 11:30PM), and/or 3rd Shift 11:30PM -7:00AM Sun-Thurs) and train on alternate shifts as needed.
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work overtime, including weekends as needed
• Successfully complete an in-depth background check (criminal county, state and federal, and sex offense registry) and 10 panel drug screen.
Placers offers medical benefits and paid time off for those who qualify, in addition to the client identified paid holidays in 2019! We also offer bi-weekly pay and direct deposit or pay cards.