Administration Support and Reception
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
Administration and Coordination
Contract to Possible Hire
Our premier global client is one of the 200 largest privately held U.S. companies, and is Fortune Magazine’s top 100 Places to Work! Placers is seeking a dependable and highly-organized administrator who has demonstrated experience coordinating multiple aspects of daily operations at both Elkton, MD and Newark, DE locations. The focus of this commitment is to be the first point of contact for all visitors to our client’s site and provide top-notch customer service, while operating as an effective member of the administrative teams.
• Ability to work specified lobby hours: 7:30am—4:30pm
• Process incoming calls in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner
• Strength in the ability to prioritize, multitask, be flexible, and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to recognize and maintain confidential information
• Partner with other team members to provide routine administrative support and coordinate events, such as but not limited to:
o Managing multiple calendars
o Arranging travel for associates
o Submitting reports & performing database maintenance
o Scheduling and assisting with meetings, training, team-building events, celebrations, etc.
o Communicating all event details and information to required persons
• Assist in the on-boarding process with new associates and transfers
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a focus on grammar, editing, and proofreading
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
• High school diploma or five years relevant experience
Placers offers medical benefits and paid time off for those who qualify, in addition to the client identified paid holidays in 2019! We also offer bi-weekly pay and direct deposit or pay cards.