Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
NOW HIRING Delivery Drivers- Innovative Food Tech Company Seeks Professional Drivers to Operate our State-of-the-Art Delivery Vehicles.
We are building a team of skilled drivers who want to be on the ground floor of a company where technology meets delivery. We’re a food technology company operating our revolutionary delivery fleet across the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. As a Delivery Operator at Good Uncle, you will operate our vehicles, blending professional driving, cutting edge technology, and brilliant customer service skills. You’ll operate Good Uncle’s fleet of brand new Mercedes delivery vehicles locally- you won’t have to worry about gas, wear and tear, tolls, or insurance. You’ll be in charge of your new vehicle, your route, and your customers!
We operate seven (7) days per week and are offering full-time positions with competitive wages, tips, benefits, and paths to grow with a fast-growing technology company.
Good Uncle Operators perform the following tasks, based on their level of experience:
• Master and professionally drive your brand new Mercedes vehicle along your route on several university campuses
• Master the operation of your on-board machines and technology, from screens and iPads to custom ovens, coolers, and your communications suite
• Navigate safely to our delivery locations & perform tasks within our cutting edge Operator Application
• Prepare, pack, bag, and deliver customer’s food
• Delight customers and represent Good Uncle well!
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
• Professional, safe driving experience
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
• Positive attitude and ability to interact personably with customers
• Open mindset, interest in being part of a cutting edge technology company, and willingness to brainstorm better ways to do things
• Tech savvy and computer literate, with the ability to utilize multiple mobile devices and onboard applications (not while driving!)
• High professional standards and attention to detail
• Works well with a team and asks questions
• Full-time hours, 3-4 day workweek
• Competitive base wage and outstanding tip participation
• Benefits offered after 60 days (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Career growth potential — we promote from within!
• Vacation time
Good Uncle is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour