Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
The primary duties of the Retail Travel Agent are:
- Serve clients by selling various travel products offered by the Agency. A concentration on Diamond Elite and Preferred vendor products is required. Exposure to International destinations is expected.
- Meet or exceed established sales quota.
- Prepare and issue invoices related to retail travel sales. With assistance, satisfactorily handle refunds and complaints according to policy.
- Familiarity and, with assistance, capable of operating applicable automated airline reservation and ticketing system.
- Comply with all ARC regulations and Mid-Atlantic policies and procedures in the collection and handling of assets.
- Familiarity with and, with minimal assistance, capable of utilizing ARC Agent’s Handbook and standard travel reference material for airline, rail, hotel/resort, etc. information to efficiently and effectively accommodate Agency clients.
- High School diploma or equivalent (a graduate of an accredited travel school preferred).
- Previous experience as an AAA Travel Counselor or at least 12 to 18 months of retail experience or travel sales.
- Knowledge of an automated airline reservation system preferred.
- Satisfactory employment screening results.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $Click here to enter starting salary to $Click here to ending salary, depending on experience.
- Click here to enter any bonuses, commissions, and perks etc.
- Click here to enter all appropriate insurance, benefits, 401 k1403b, holidays and vacations, etc.
- Click here to enter List a “soft” perk, such as “The opportunity to work in a small office setting where you can see the impact of your contributions on a daily basis” if the company is small, or “the opportunity to lend your own expertise to developing operational initiatives and procedures” if this is a visionary or new role at the company.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visitOur Company Website, AAAClubAlliance.jobs.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos on the Company Website**.**
At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time
Job Category: Sales