RN Clinical Educator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:**
1. Assess staff competencies according to nursing practice standards and patient care needs.
2. Design, deliver, facilitate and coordinate staff education to assigned staff.
3. Develop and maintain portfolios of staff education needs, competencies and accomplishments; provide relevant staff education need/accomplishments to clinical directors.
4. Design and implement relevant quality and performance improvement initiatives; provide appropriate reports.
5. Facilitate engagements with schools of nursing.
- Is recognized as a skillful practitioner and role model.
- Is recognized as a clinical expert in defined clinical areas of ICU and Telemetry.
- Maintains and upgrades own clinical competence.
- Demonstrates proficiency in IABP, CVVH, and hemodynamics
- Certified as a BLS and ACLS Instructor preferred.
- Demonstrates teaching competence
- Conducts and/or coordinates classes, skills verification labs, specialized courses, group sessions and other activities that constitute the Nurse Residency Program curriculum.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Number: 00156225
Location: Wilmington, DE
Organization Name: Saint Francis Healthcare
Facility: SFDE – St. Francis Healthcare Service
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift