Manufacturing Operations Coordinator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19808
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek
-- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
At the Agilent site located in Wilmington, Delaware we manufacture the world-wide supply of Agilent Gas Chromatograph Mass spectrometers. We are a customer focused organization with emphasis on reliable delivery and product quality. We value continuous improvement and embrace lean manufacturing methodologies and ISO certification for all our processes. Building, testing, packaging and shipment of all GCMS products each month is exciting and challenging, so we are looking for a highly effective individual who has proven teamwork abilities for a role in production at this site.
Responsible for performing a variety of duties within a manufacturing environment.
Duties may be related to production, material processes, manufacturing process support, equipment setup and/or operation, test and repair, and quality inspection, including provision of training and related documentation to other Manufacturing Operations personnel.
Using standard/non-standard procedures in the assembly and operation of equipment to test and troubleshoot highly technical products.
Perform electronic, mechanical, chemical testing, diagnosis, and repairs of failures including interpretation and documentation of results and conformance to product specifications.
Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
- Operates equipment or production processes in assembly, or follows techniques and operations in the fabrication, assembly and testing of sub-assemblies or final products. Testing may include troubleshooting and functional understanding of the subassemblies and product.
- Perform routine production line tasks defined by the work area using hand tools and/or operating equipment according to documented procedures and quality standards: nonconforming material/product, equipment calibration, ESD precautions, etc.
- Monitor & verify quality of each production operation using visual inspection, basic measurement devices, and automated test equipment. Provide feedback on defects and/or quality to production operators and engineering.
- Performs routine tests of circuits, components, instruments and assemblies, including interpretation and documentation of results (e.g., graphs, charts), and non-technical repair.
- Track materials, account for scrap, and monitors processes against control parameters. Includes inventory management in the work area.
- Support team members in achieving the production line objectives and goals through effective teamwork. This includes providing constructive feedback to peers.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Employer’s Job# 5000509736006
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.