CSWO Exam and Audit Controls Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Review and assess current regulatory engagement approach, meeting frequency, engagement rationalization, reuse of evidence to optimize engagement efficiency and outcomes
- Manage CSWO Quarterly Regulatory Review prep and process
- Partner across Front Line Unit exams intake teams to establish holistic exam strategy
- Develop standardized templates and artifact library for horizontal use of exam materials
- Manage the CSWO story and framing of our work based on exam strategies/outcomes and internal controls performance metrics (i.e.issue trends, outcomes across exams, etc)
- Represent CSWO as the central exam management contact across GT&O and Global Regulatory Relations
- Oversee execution frame-work for consistency across CSWO
- Analyze and identify themes across exam and audit activities
- Improve coordination across Indirect exams and across other Front office/GTO FLUs to improve the common and end to end messaging
- 8 – 10 years regulatory engagement experience
- Strong horizontal Risk management skills
- Strong BAC cross-functional network
- Relationship management and influencing skills
- Strategic/horizontal thinker
- 2 – 3 years CSWO business experience
- Business writing and communications
- Executive presentation experience
- Management of multiple work efforts under short timelines
Enterprise Role Overview:
Assist in the execution of internal control discipline and operational excellence within a LOB or ECF. Execute LOB/ECF specific processes and tools to drive adherence to enterprise-wide Standards. Support the implementation of QA/QC processes within the LOB/ECF through ongoing monitoring and testing of controls. Identify issues and/or control improvements for remediation, whilst assisting in building out actions plans and milestones. Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture. Develop and direct staff. Incumbents typically have over 8+ years of risk management and LOB/ECF experience.
Posting Date : 07/18/2019
Newark, DE, Deerfield V, 655 Paper Mill Rd,
Jacksonville, FL, BANK OF AMERICA OFFICE PARK, 9000 SOUTHSIDE BLVD BLDG 600,
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 15% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.