Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Kforce has a client in search of a Software Engineer in Wilmington, Delaware (DE).Can you picture yourself working for one of
America’s Ideal Employers? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They’ve been named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies of 2018 and are included in the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
- Core Java
- Spring framework, Spring boot application
- Hands on experience with REST API development, JSON / XML handling
- Exposure to cloud (Pivotal cloud, AWS, Google or any other cloud technologies)
- Exposure to Kafka or other message-oriented solution experience
- Exposure to Big data technologies (Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.)
- Strong understanding on CI/CD development practices
- Experience with cucumber or any similar test automation framework
- Exposure to APM methodologies
- Exposure to API gateway such as Apigee
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours