Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Marketing Coordinator (Job Number: 205686W-01)
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be. DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences is a leader in the biotechnology sector which develops innovative enzymes and bioproducts for the Grain Processing industry. We leverage our cutting-edge protein engineering and production expertise with worldwide manufacturing capability to develop sustainable solutions for the emerging bio-based economy. We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our Grain Processing Business.
Responsibilities in this position will include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate implementation of the Grain Processing strategy in the region to achieve revenue and profit goals (e.g. with sales, technical service, applications and key accounts)
• Work closely with sales, product management, communications, market positioning and messaging as well as development and deployment of sales tools and collateral.
• Responsible for commercialization workstream of new products and applications projects through the stagegate process. Define value propositions, positioning and target pricing for Americas region
• Coordinate and prioritize necessary market research to validate market sizes, critical market assumptions and key customer/value chain needs
• Develops deep understanding of the industry and industry trends (including where we can compete and where we can win
• Drives the understanding of the competition and defines strategies to grow and win
• Responsible for the business management review process as well as the demand review for the business through timely delivery of supporting materials in the demand review and regional business review process and active participation in each step of the process within the region
• •Accountable for pricing approvals, pricing analysis and challenge to bring forward ideas for creative pricing solutions
•Background in marketing, science or engineering, preferably: Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering
•3-7 years marketing experience in a business to business environment (sales experience is a plus)
•Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate others through influence
•Excellent business acumen with the ability to translate opportunities into business cases
•Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
At DuPont, we have an unbridled commitment to
deliver essential innovations that enrich people’s lives, enable sustainable
development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Innovations developed from highly engineered
products and naturally sourced ingredients to shape industries and everyday
life. From smarter homes to more efficient cars, from better ways
of digitally connecting to new tools that enable
active and healthy lifestyles…in all these areas and many more, we’re working
with customers to transform their ideas into real world answers
that help humanity thrive.
Coupled with core values and excellent compensation
& benefits… Together, we’re turning possibilities into real world answers
that help humanity prosper!
Come realize how you can make an impact, actlike an owner and partner with customers in our journey.
Please access the following link to better
understand & appreciate DuPont’s
Journey at https://eidupont.scene7.com/is/content/eidupont/production/unstructured/DuPont.Now_Final_19Apr2019_TA.pdf :
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable
accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for ContactInformation at http://www.dupont.com/global-links/accessibility.html .
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here at http://www.dupont.com/content/dam/dupont/corporate/careers/careers-landing/documents/DuPont-US-Affirmative-Action-Policy-August-2016-FINAL.pdf .
Primary Location: NA-United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Organization: Nutrition & Biosciences
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.