Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Millsboro, DE 19966
Cadia Rehabilitation-Renaissance, located in Millsboro Delaware, Sussex County, MINUTES from area LEWES AND REHOBOTH BEACH DE.:
Full time Employees are eligible for:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation after 90 days:
Generous 401K Benefit!:
NEW C.N.A. WAGE SCALE!!!:
$1200 – SIGN ON/STAY ON BONUS for FULL TIME 3-11 HIRES!:
PAYABLE OVER 1 YEAR:
Are you a Maryland C.N.A , we will pay for the Delaware certification Exam!:
Are you a Maryland GNA, we will pay for reciprocity!:
ASK ABOUT OUR 12 HOUR C.N.A FULL TIME Program!:
Purpose of Your Job Position as a Certified Nursing Assistant:
As a certified nursing assistant, you are directly responsible for nursing care given to residents under the supervision of licenses staff.
Job Functions as a C.N.A /Certified Nursing Assistant:
The primary purpose is to provide each assigned resident with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan. Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Assist in admission, discharge or transfer of residents.
- Take and record heights and weights, vital signs as assigned
- Assist residents in maintaining activities of daily living (personal hygiene, bathing, oral care, foot and nail care, skin care, dressing)
- Pass meal trays and assist residents as needed with meals, feed if required
- Pass nourishments and ice water
- Escort residents to meals, activities and appointments if assigned
- Record intake and output
- Assist residents with toileting needs
- Assist residents with transfers (beds, wheelchairs, gerichairs)
- Answer call bells in a timely manner
- Keep residents room(s) and service areas clean, orderly and safe
- Distribute and change linens as needed
- Provide range of motion and ambulation. Turn and reposition residents as needed.
- Help maintain privacy and personal dignity of residents
- Provide postmortem care to deceased residents
- Communicate changes in resident condition to licensed staff
- Complete necessary paperwork in a timely manner (ADL flow books, meal percentages, behavior sheets, etc.)
- Participate in in-services, training, and meetings
- Every two (2) hour rounds and safety checks as needed
- Other duties as assigned by licensed staff
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a current Certification in the state of Delaware or eligible for reciprocity