Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist the Plumbing Services Technician with the following:
o Providing service, repair, and/or replacement of plumbing components, accessories, and equipment including but not limited to clogged drains, leaky pipes, toilets, faucets, water heaters, fixtures, valves, bath tubs, showers, water services, sewer mains, sump, ejector, and or effluent pumps, septic systems/fields, disposals, water purifiers, recirculation systems, etc.
o Start-up installed equipment and adjust to the manufacturer and job specifications.
o Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise during an installation that would keep the equipment from functioning properly or the customer from being satisfied.
o Provides on-site plumbing system diagnostics based upon the initial request and also upon a full inspection of the property’s plumbing system.
o Develop and present a complete set of recommendations and related pricing that addresses the initial call, corrects any deficiencies of the systems (undersize, code conflicts, parts likely to fail, etc.) and also improvements to the client’s comfort and lifestyle.
o Performs repairs with the related piping and electrical equipment to meet and exceed the manufacturer’s recommendations, local codes and customer’s expectation.
o Communicate to the client the following:
? Benefits of the recommendations.
? Risks involved in failing to perform specific repairs.
? Benefits of a service agreement.
• Perform quality work within deadlines with direct supervision.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
• Learns and embraces the Boulden Brothers’ vision and mission statements and works within the scope of the defined position to continually strive to achieve and execute the goals.
• Have a positive “can do” attitude with open dialogue addressing problems, issues, and obstacles that prevent you, your fellow team members and the organization from achieving their goals and realizing success.
• Additional duties as assigned.