HVAC Maintenance Technician (Residential)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Are you looking to jump-start your career? Are you looking to make a change? Boulden Brothers has been Delaware’s trusted partner for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Propane services. We are currently looking for HVAC Maintenance Technicians to join our team to do the following:
• Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Provides maintenance of warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters, related piping and electrical. Be able to inspect, maintain and adjust to the manufacturers’ and job specification.
• Maintain equipment to keep it functioning properly.
• Communicate with the consumer the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
• Perform required documentation for each call, recording recommendations, repairs, accurate readings and observations.
• Understand and properly use the flat rate pricing system in making recommendations.
• Determine customer satisfaction with follow-ups on all installation/services sold.
• Possess good working knowledge of company’s products and services being offered.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
• Learns and embraces the Boulden Brothers’ vision and mission statements and works within the scope of the defined position to continually strive to achieve and execute the goals.
• Have a positive “can do” attitude with open dialogue addressing problems, issues, and obstacles that prevent you, your fellow team members and the organization from achieving their goals and realizing success.
Skills and Qualifications
• • Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to lift in excess of 75 pounds, sit or stand for periods of time, climb ladders and carry equipment.
• Ability to read blueprints, technical drawings and specifications.
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule and be on-call as required.
• Ability to complete all necessary paperwork and turn it in on a timely basis.
• Clean, neat, professional appearance.
• Be dependable and on time.
• Must be computer literate and familiar with using Smart phones.
• Outstanding communication skills with coworkers, supervisors, clients, vendors and others.
• Represent Boulden Brothers in a positive manner at all times, both inside and outside the workplace.
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in residential setting, maintaining HVAC equipment is preferred but NOT required.
• Mechanically inclined with the ability to use hand tools.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.