Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
The Patient Care Assistant performs a variety of patient care services, which are supportive of and complimentary to nursing practice, under the direction of a RN for pediatric, adult and geriatric patients. Deliver safe and effective patient care under the supervision of the RN.
- Minimum Qualifications__(Education/Experience/Licensure/Certification/Skills_)_:
- ****High School Graduate or equivalent****
- ****Nurse Aide certification preferred****
- ****Six months experience in an acute or long-term care facility preferred. ****
- ****Able to perform all skills and competencies as defined in the PCA skills checklist within 3 months of employment.****
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Number: 00148301
Location: Wilmington, DE
Organization Name: Saint Francis Healthcare
Facility: SFDE – St. Francis Healthcare Service
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Day Shift