Audit Supervisor - GTS & Global Banking Operations
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
We are looking for a dedicated Audit Supervisor to join the Global Banking Operations and Global Transaction Services (GTS) Corporate Audit team.
The role involves being part of the team and sometimes leading audits, relationship management and continuous monitoring of key areas in GTS and Global Banking Operations in the U.S. and Canada.
Corporate Audit is a dynamic, global team responsible for providing independent assessments of business activities across the company. The group supports how we handle risk by ensuring that controls over key risks are in place and functioning correctly. Corporate Audit also makes recommendations to management in support of the company’s strategies and business objectives.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
• Participate and occasionally lead a range of audit and risk advisory projects for the GTS and GB Operations line of business, including planning, executing, leading team members and ensuring the timely completion of audits and to a high quality standard
• Responsible for executing multiple areas of test work during audit activities and working with colleagues to leverage automation and innovative methods in a timely and high quality manner
• Uses sound analytical skills and possesses product, business and technical expertise to execute assigned audit testing responsibilities
• Demonstratesstrongproject management skills
• Assesses issues for impact to business processes, controls and strategies; recommends severity ratings and escalation of broad themes or trends; engages in discussions about risk and demonstrates business knowledge
• Works with team and provides input to quality audit reports and supports sharing audit results with business leaders, discussing concerns early
• Exercises critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence and challenge management to improve the control environment; drives continuous improvements of processes to operate effectively
• Participate in special projects and ad hoc requests as needed
• Demonstrate professionalism and competence. Stay informed of current economic and industry developments relevant to the business
• Actively supports peers and audit team with development as part of on-the-job training during audit execution
• Fosters a positive and inclusive work environment
• 3-5 years of Audit Experience or 5+ years of experience in Global Transaction Services or Global Banking Operations including control processes, products, laws and regulations
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge and analyze processes
• Excellent project management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; attention to detail and accuracy
• Extraordinary analytical skills; able to develop and convey a point of view
• Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude. Able to thrive in a dynamic team environment
• Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines. Individual with desire to learn and teach others, high energy, positive attitude
• Creative thinker who can map out creative solutions and lead their implementation
• Excellent organizational skills with dedication to elite service
• Experience with Microsoft Suite
• Unquestionable business and personal integrity and values congruent with those of the organization
Posting Date : 06/25/2019
East Hartford, CT, 99 Founders PLZ (CT2547),
Wilmington, DE, BRACEBRIDGE II, 1020 N FRENCH ST,
Boston, MA, 225 FRANKLIN ST (MA1225),
Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 5, 1500 AMERICAN BLVD,
Charlotte, NC, 201 N TRYON ST (NC1022),
Plano, TX, BUILDING B, 7105 CORPORATE DR,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 20% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.